Deep thoughts for Foodies
* Indecision is the key to flexibility.
* There is always one more son-of-a-b---- than you counted on.
* There is absolutely NO substitute for a genuine lack of preparation.
* Happiness is merely the remission of pain.
* Nostalgia isn’t what it used to be.
* Sometimes too much to drink is not enough.
* The facts, although they may be interesting, are irrelevant.
* The careful application of terror is also a form of communication.
* Someone who thinks logically provides a nice contrast to the real world.
* Things are more like they are today than they ever were before.
* Anything worth fighting for is worth fighting dirty for.
* Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
* Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.
* I have seen the truth and it makes no sense
* Suicide is the most sincere form of self-criticism.
* This is probably as bad as it can get, but don’t count on it.
* If you think that there’s good in everyone, you haven’t met everyone.
* All other things equal, fat people use more soap.
* If you can smile when things go wrong, you have someone in mind to blame.
* One seventh of your life is spent on Mondays
* By the time you can make ends meet, they move the ends.
* Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that live is serious.
* The more you run over a dead cat, the flatter it gets