Chocolates Make For Great Stocking Stuffers
Imagine getting chocolates in your stockings this Christmas....yummy. Leave along the kids, even adults would be exalted. Christmas is the time to indulge and what better way than with delicious chocolate confectionary...
Five Interesting Chocolate Ideas for Stockings
- Chocolate Ornaments – These ornaments are mainly available as the face of Santa. Being made from pure milk chocolate, you can also use them to decorate your Christmas tree. They are individually wrapped inside a decorative gift box along with a red silk hanger.
- Winter Hot Chocolate – Nothing can be more splendid than a cup of hot chocolate in the wintery afternoon. You will get this traditional hot chocolate packed in a keepsake tin container, which you can easily put inside the stocking.
- Dark Chocolate Snowman – This handcrafted snowman is perfect for any type of use for the holiday season; be it a centerpiece or Christmas tree ornament or stocking stuffer. The snowman is made from dark chocolate with some accents of white too.
- Christmas Chocolate Coin Box – Buying couple of these boxes will be perfect for stuffing couple of stockings. It will be better to open box and pour coins into the stockings.
- Chocolate Truffles – Organic chocolate truffles offer a variety of choices for stuffing. They come in various flavors like Aztec, Ginger Lemon, Honey Fig, Vanilla, Milk etc. The truffles are wrapped individually in brilliant red wrappers.
Surprise loved one by filling stockings with favorite chocolate stuffer on this special day!
Image credit: houseput.com