Caramel Martini Garnishing Tips
The caramel martini is a favorite choice of drink for persons who have a sweet tooth. While garnishing this fabulous drink, you should keep in mind the fact that the garnish should perfectly match with the sweet taste of the caramel. In this article, you will find out some attractive garnishing ideas and tips for serving this sweet martini on special occasions.
Many of the caramel martini garnishes can be readily bought from the grocery shop. However, if you want to use some fruity garnishes, you will require certain regular kitchen tools like paring knife, peeler, zester or grater to shape up the garnishes. A bunch of stirrers or toothpicks is also essential for securing the garnishes in the drink.
Attractive Garnishing Ideas for Caramel Martini
Caramel candy is the most popular garnish for the caramel martini drink. You can secure the caramel candy on a stirrer and place it inside the martini glass. Alternately, place the candy in the drink or on the glass rim. The caramel web can be placed on the martini glass, just before serving.
Caramel popcorn is another nice way to garnish this sugary martini drink. Pierce the caramel popcorn with a stirrer and place it inside the martini or float few caramel popcorns right on the drink. For added flavor, crumble the caramel popcorn and dip the rim of the glass before pouring the drink.
You can use sweet wafer cookies to garnish the caramel martini drink. The pirouline cookies are perfect to dip into the caramel martini for garnishing purpose. Use one or two pirouline cookies, to garnish each serving of caramel martini. Add one piece of fresh mint sprig along with the cookies to give a dramatic look to the drink.
The chocolate caramel martini is mainly garnished by chocolate bar or cocoa powder. Shred the chocolate with a grater and sprinkle on the drink. Otherwise, place a chocolate bar on a dollop of whipped cream and serve the caramel martini.
Apple caramel martini is a popular choice of drink and the best way to garnish this drink is a slice of apple. You can place an apple wedge inside the martini glass or make a thin slice to attach on the glass rim. Learn different types of apple garnishing ideas to garnish this fabulous drink.
Important Caramel Martini Garnish Tips
- While using ready-made garnishes, make sure the products are quite fresh.
- Prepare caramel garnish at home in various shapes and sizes for unique appearance of the drink.
- To retain the fresh color of the apple garnish, dip it in a bowl of lemon water, before using. Other than apple, you can also use pineapple, orange, banana etc to garnish the caramel martini.
- Serve a variety of garnishes and allow your guests to select their preferred garnishing. This way your guests will have the freedom to choose their favorite garnish for the drink.
- Frost the glass rim with sugar or cocoa powder or caramel etc before pouring the drink. This will make the martini more delicate.
Follow these garnishing ideas and tips to organize a perfect cocktail party by serving your favorite caramel martini to the guests.